Yobi is now live on the Databricks Marketplace!
The Yobi Knowledge Graph is now available to Databricks customers via the Data Marketplace. Databricks is one of the fastest growing software companies of all time, and counts Adobe, Cisco, and Atlassian as customers. Being at the forefront of the Generative AI explosion, Databricks has been laying the foundation for data and AI-led growth and transformation for the past decade. It has seen enormous demand from enterprises that are desperately trying to organize their data to take advantage of new advances in AI.
The Databricks position of leadership and innovation within AI/ML was a core reason Yobi chose to partner with Databricks to make the Yobi Knowledge Graph available to Databricks customers. Since 2019, Yobi has focused on tackling the most fundamental challenge related to AI/ML development: building predictive feature sets from high quality data. Recent studies have highlighted the lack of high quality data to support sophisticated AI and ML development. Yobi’s databricks listing creates an ethical, compliant, and privacy protective way for companies to address their data scarcity challenges.
“Databricks is excited to welcome Yobi to Databricks Marketplace where customers are able to instantly access Yobi’s US based consumer dataset to understand, connect with and influence consumers.”David Kulwin, Director of Alliances & Marketplace
Ethically Democratizing the AI Revolution
The AI explosion has left many organizations feeling left out, with the largest tech companies (who have the data, expertise, and resources to invest) being best positioned to capitalize. The combined missions of Databricks + Yobi were perfectly aligned to go-to-market with an offering that combines leading data + AI infrastructure with highly predictive consumer data designed to fuel AI, and level the playing field for all. Yobi’s Knowledge Graph (built by Twitter, Spotify, Meta, Amazon, and Uber alums) was designed to provide the most predictive 200+ signals about consumer behavior, from over 2 petabytes of new signal (processed daily), without exposing AI/ML teams to raw sensitive data. Yobi’s Databricks listing exposes these highly predictive signals, while preserving user privacy.
Databricks + Yobi AI Use Cases via Delta Share
Below are a few use cases for Yobi that Databricks customers can explore via the Data Marketplace (using Delta Share) today:
1. Instant Personalization – provide a starting point for recommender systems (overcoming the cold start problem), by enriching your users’ profiles
2. Improve Ad Conversions – create more granular audience segments by understanding your users’ behavior, to deliver the right message, through the right channel, at the right time
3. Anticipate Churn – reactivate churned customers, and identify which segments share similar characteristics, by enhancing their user profiles
4. Prevent Fraud – identify which users might be more susceptible to fraud, and what normal behavior looks like, by creating a richer customer profile
5. Optimize Pricing & Demand Forecasting – leverage consumer behavioral signals from outside your ecosystem to provide insights on price sensitivity, competitive intelligence, and market trends
All of these can be accessed via Delta Share, in privacy-safe data clean rooms, without replicating data, building data pipelines, or exposing internal company data.